Zipato - ZipaMicro
- Brand: ZIPATO
- Product Code: ZIPEMICRO
- Availability: 21
3 or more 81.57 €
5 or more 75.88 €
Zipamicro is the Z-wave Controller for connecting and managing smart home devices.
At its core, Zipamicro is running Zipato Local Server which is an essential part of the Zipato platform. Zipamicro is the home controller for connecting and managing various Z-wave and IP devices to Zipato network. Once connected to Zipato platform, devices can be controlled manually or automatically from within various Zipato applications.
Zipamicro is the new, smaller version of Zipabox. Same as Zipabox, Zipamicro is running Zipato Local Server which is managing local Z-wave and IP devices. Comparing to Zipabox, Zipamicro doesn’t have same expanding possibilities, but it has much stronger processing power.
As all other Zipato controllers, Zipamicro can be used as part of Zipato multi server system. This means that you can have more than one Zipato controller in your system and they will work in cluster, as one virtual controller.
- Manages devices, automation rules and energy consumption in Z-Wave networks
- Easy to use but versatile user interface
- Free mobile app for smartphone and tablet
- Combinable with Zipato Zipabox and ZipaTile devices
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- CPU: Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7
- MEMORY: (SDRAM) 256MB DDR3
- STORAGE INTERNAL: SD card (1GB
- )NETWORK: 10/100M wired Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Z-Wave 500 series
- OS: Linux
- POWER: Power input: 5V,
- Power supply input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz,
- Power usage: < 1.2W (idle), 5W (max)
- Backup battery (optional): Li-Ion 3.7 V 900 mAh