Danfoss HC10 (Hydronic contoller), for 10 outputs
- Brand: DANFOSS
- Product Code: DANEHC10
- Availability: 7
2 or more 247.51 €
3 or more 233.87 €
The Danfoss HC (Hydronic Controller) is part of the wireless Z-wave controlsystems for heating systems in residential homes.
The Danfoss HC allows the control of warmwater floor heating systems. The system offers a big bandwidth of advanced functions for optimal comfort and energy savings and allows a single room temperature control.
The Danfoss HC includes among other things: Z-Wave 868,42MHz, 510 short circiut safe outputs for 24V actuator drives NC or NO, Relays for pump and boilercontrol, self-testing program, regulation by ON/OFF- or PWM-principle (pulse width modulation) etc.
The system can exist of multiple Danfoss HC for bigger systems with more than 10 actuators drives. The Danfoss HC has a direct connector to a power supply of 230V. Because of that you do not need an additional transformer but all actuator drives will be supplied with 24V power.
- Z-Wave EU frequency
- 10 short circuit protected outputs with LED notice
- Output for 24V actuator drive NC or NO
- Guarantee of valve function at alle outputs even when there is temperatur control, every 14 day valve movement for ca. 12 minutes
- regulation by PWM-principle (pulse width modulation)
- Relays for pump regulation with automatic 1 minute pump start-up on every third day, to avoid damages during the Standby time periods
- Relays for boiler regulation, only active during warming needs
- easy cable mounting to all outputs of the actuator drives for different cable types (square or round)
- Automatic self diagnostics to show lost connection to the device
- Powersupply: 230V