Secure Wall Thermostat with LCD display plus actuator (Kit) GEN5
- Brand: SECURE
- Product Code: SECESRT322-5
- Availability: 2
2 or more 87.69 €
3 or more 81.58 €
The Secure heating-Set SRT322 Gen 5 is a system to control warm water heating in general and floor heating installations in particular. It consists of a battery operated wall thermostat installed in the room to be controlled and a relay switch to operate the water boiler. The thermostat can be manually operated by the user or remotely operated via Z-Wave to set the desired temperature level.
The SRT321 is a battery operated wall thermostat. Using a big wheel on the device the user can preset the desired target temperature in the room. By verifying the target temperature with the measured real temperature closed to the device the unit decides how to operate a wirelessly attached power switch that is attached to the heater. In parallel a central gateway of Z-Wave control software can set the target temperature using Z-Wave. This enables to realize a time scheduled zone heating. The thermostat itself does not have any internal timers but executes the wireless settings and the local setup.
The SSR303 is a wirelessly controlled Relay switch to operate loads up to 3 A / 230 V. It is used to control warm water boilers or magnet valves. The device can be operated locally using two buttons. A LED indicated the current switching status. The fashionable design of the device allows mounting it on visible positions in the home.
- Set with thermostat SRT321 and relay switch SSR303
- Choose temperature with a big wheel
- Control hot water heating, for example underfloor heating
- Display at thermostat
- Relay switch to operate loads up to 3 A / 230 V
- Local control button at relay switch
- Dimensions thermostat SRT321: 87x87x37 mm
- Dimensions relay switch SSR303: 86x86x30 mm
- Wireless technologie: Z-Wave