FIBARO FGIC-001 Intercom
- Brand: FIBARO
- Product Code: FIB_FGIC-001
- Availability: 0 (Restocking)
2 or more 849.21 €
3 or more 802.40 €
The FIBARO Intercom is a smart/intelligent, elegant and multifunctional solution for those of you who always want to know who is at the door and what is going on around the house. The device allows you to take calls from the visitors not only when you are at home, but also when you are out. One screen - with an ultra-wide view of 180 degrees - lets you see a detailed preview of all the devices installed in the house and around it.
The FIBARO Intercom also allows the visitors to leave video messages, when we cannot talk to them - it will be recorded in high, Full HD, resolution, onto a memory card. The device also has night mode, which is activated automatically right after dark and allows you to clearly see, who the unexpected night guests are.
The FIBARO Intercom is also infallible if you forget the keys to our apartment. It will allow you to open the door using the app, by bringing the bluetooth-equipped phone closer to the device or by entering a predefined PIN code.
- Power supply: 12V DC and/or 48V PoE
- DC supply parameters: 12V +/- 10%, 1A LPS
- PoE parameters: (PSE): 36-57V, 350mA (802.3af, Class 0)
- Power consumption: up to 5W
- Communication protocols: Ethernet 10/100BASE-TX, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n 2.4/5GHz,Bluetooth® low energy
- Ethernet cable category: CAT-5e
- Operating temperature: -30°C – 40°C
- IP protection class: IP54
- External dimensions (ring - on-wall part): 85mm x 37mm
- Installation hole dimensions (diameter x depth): 65mm x 75mm
- Weight: 420g
1. There is a possibility to install the device by the entrance and by a gateway, located further away from the house, thanks to the in-built WiFi and LAN communication.
2. There is a possibility to make calls within the local network as well as using the Internet.
3. There is a possibility to control two gates/gateways separately - both remotely and locally - using the app, by entering the PIN code or bringing a Bluetooth-equipped phone closer to the device.
4. There is a possibility to connect two physical, external switches to the device in order to control the gate/gateway.
5. There is a possibility to install the device even on a short post thanks to the wide-angle lens (180 degrees horizontally and 120 degrees vertically).
6. The night mode registers video using infrared.
7. There is a possibility to use a proximity sensor to start recording the video and to activate scenes within the building automation system (e.g. turning the lights on in front of the house).